The Don't Sweat Guide for Couples
By Richard Carlson, Ph.D.
In this guide for couples, men and women are shown how to make their intimate relationships more joyful and stress-free while maintaining their loving connection. Addressing such concerns as:
· Remember the one you fell for
· Forget to keep score
· Aim for the extraordinary
· Be the bright spot in your partner's day
· Appreciate the benefit of a doubt
· Cherish the child in your partner
Your relationships will definitely benefit from these and many more helpful pointers.
Reviewed by Hiromi Mitsuya.
Released by Bantam Books December 2001.